3 thoughts on “Birds Hill Fast Flat Forest”

  1. Hello there!

    My daughter is wanting to do the endurance ride on May 4th. How do we register her? What memberships does she need? This would be her first ride.

    1. Hello! This sounds fantastic. She will need a competitive membership from Manitoba Horse Council. She will also need a DRM Membership or opt to pay the day fee. If she’s doing a ride of 25 miles or more, she’ll need an AERC Membership or pay the day fee. aerc.org. Online registration with fees will be posted later this week. All info and more discussion can also be found at https://www.facebook.com/DistanceRidersofManitoba/ Stay tuned!

    2. I should also mention that if your daughter is 16 or under she will need to ride with a Sponsor who is 18 yrs or older. Please let us know if she will need a sponsor. We will find someone for her to ride with. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *