If you’re like most of us, you want to get riding….but where do you start?
Here are some ideas:
- Volunteer at a ride – Check out our ride calendar and contact the listed Ride Manager for a ride you can attend. They will not turn down help!
- Join “Endurance Manitoba Group” on Facebook – Post questions or read to see what the group is talking about. Loads of info there.
- Sign up for a Mentored Ride! Mentors will walk you through an Intro ride step-by-step. Their goal is to take the ride at whatever speed you are comfortable at.
- Read internet articles like this one. There’s loads of information in this article….enough to scare you! But if you’re the type who likes to know up front what you’re getting into, then this is a good stop.
- Read internet blogs like this one. Patti Stedman is SMART. Lots of inspiration here.
- Start riding! Start with a couple of miles…before long you’ll be ready for an Intro ride. 🙂
We look forward to seeing you on the trails! No excuses. To Finish is to Win!